Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

Falcons are #1 pick in Hilton SuperBook Contest.

I found 2 props to play today: Nicks over 70 yards receiving and Benson under 85 yards rushing.

I like SF in the late game.

Sam Holbrook (smallest strike zone in majors) behind the plate at Cincy, so give me the Reds over the total.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've killed the NFL this year knock on wood. Today I loaded up on Pakcers and Texans ml (hope Texans stay healthy). I went small on Cincy and over in Buff/Jacks.

Ha my best friends rented off his dad in Morehead. He threw McGwire out right in the homerun chase and his dad wouldn't talk to him!

9 dogs covered in the NFL yesterday. All of them won straight up.

  • Author
I've killed the NFL this year knock on wood. Today I loaded up on Pakcers and Texans ml (hope Texans stay healthy). I went small on Cincy and over in Buff/Jacks.

 

Nobody beats the NFL consistently, should have quit while you were ahead.

  • Author
Ha my best friends rented off his dad in Morehead. He threw McGwire out right in the homerun chase and his dad wouldn't talk to him!

 

As of a few weeks ago, he had the biggest ratio of overs to unders in MLB from behind the plate and the Reds still can't score!

It was cool 2 KY boys had the plates in deciding games of 1st round of playoffs, Greg Gibson from Ashland was behind the dish at yankee Stadium for Game 3 of that series.

Farve took away the number and then gave it back to me. Thank you Brett, and congrats on the records.

Jets (-4) @ Denver

New England (-3) vs. Baltimore

 

Which way would you go on these games and which one are you most confident about?

  • Author
Jets (-4) @ Denver

New England (-3) vs. Baltimore

 

Which way would you go on these games and which one are you most confident about?

As bad as I hate to say it, but after just a quick glance I like both road teams.

As bad as I hate to say it, but after just a quick glance I like both road teams.

 

Yeah, I think I'm going to stay away from the New England vs. Baltimore game entirely...I locked in last night on the Jets, so hopefully the thin air doesn't cause them problems...

I wouldn't take either game but I was taking anything I would take Denver.

After some review last night, the NFL games I'm liking right now are:

 

NYJ (-4) @ Denver

St. Louis (+10) vs. San Diego

Houston (-5) vs. Kansas City

Chicago (-6) vs. Seattle

New Orleans (-6) @ Tampa Bay

Washington (+4) vs. Indianapolis

Got right tonight with Kansas State and West Virginia. What do you guys think about the louisville/Cincy game?

Today I like Iowa -3.5 and unfortunately South Carolina -5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.