Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Pitt -2.5

I agree on SC don't get why they aren't more than a TD favorite. I realize it is a trap game but still.

ND and Western Mich over 54.5

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the under in the Pitt / Cleveland game @ 37.5 and SD @ -8

Bengals @ Atlanta Over is my pick of the weekend.

I'm on the Chiefs and Ravens to both cover. Also like the 49ers in Carolina.

  • Author

Romo's injury killed any chance they had. The good part of it was I had a 9 point lead in fantasy and guy I was against had Romo left and I had no one.

  • Author

Anybody got anything they like today?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.