Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

NFL: Tenn, Cincy, GB over,Rams, Indy,SD and Wash.

MLB: Reds over first 5 innings (BIG), Mets, O's

Nascar: Bifle 10-1 to win

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals are at -2.5 now so that tells you a good amount of money is coming in on Cleveland to move it from 3 to 2.5.

Lions +14.5

Saints -12.5

Rams +2

Chargers -9.5

Bengals -2.5

Lions +14.5

Saints -12.5

Rams +2

Chargers -9.5

Bengals -2.5

 

2-2 for the Early games

  • Author

2-2 early as well, what about Greg Bifle at 10-1! Also nReds leading 3-2 after 5 and hitting that over 4.5 in first 5 innings!

Anybody that plays the ponies, take Bourbon Bay in Race 8 at Hollywood.

^ Did that race already go BS?

 

Ended up 3-2 I will take it.

Lions arent that bad of a team even though they havent won yet. If they are a double digit dog I would bet them for sure.

  • Author
I just looked he didn't win BS finished 3rd.

 

I know, I bet it across. I don't play ponies much, but a buddy text me that pick out of the blue, he is usually very solid. I watched the race and that horse never really got going, IMO.

I went 4-1 Saturday....too bad it was a parlay...:ohbrother: :lol:

I went 4-1 Saturday....too bad it was a parlay...:ohbrother: :lol:

 

Sucker bets. :lol:

  • Author

I know some guys that book those parlay cards just from locals and they never lose.

I know some guys that book those parlay cards just from locals and they never lose.

 

It's great to book anything where you get paid up front. It's hard enough to hit one game. Hitting at least 4 without a loser is really tough

I went 4-1 Saturday....too bad it was a parlay...:ohbrother: :lol:

 

I wish I would have either went 4-1 or only lost a parlay Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.