St. Xavier / Butler predictions

Which team will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

The big questions here for St. X. are:

1. Since the Tigers obviously do not have anyone capable of performing as a normal QB, should they just run a wildcat offense with Daylen Hall deep and Lamont McMurray and DeVontae Beach stationed on either side of him in the backfield? Just forget the pass since we don't have any receivers either.

2. Will Daylen Hall and Lamont McMurray even be able to play this week after the injuries suffered in the Trinity slaughter?

3. If the Tigers switch to a totally close-to-the-vest offense and relie on their defense, will the defense be able to pursue and tackle well enough to prevent Butler from scoring 48?

If I sound upset, it's because I am! :irked:

1. Since the Tigers obviously do not have anyone capable of performing as a normal QB, should they just run a wildcat offense with Daylen Hall deep and Lamont McMurray and DeVontae Beach stationed on either side of him in the backfield? Just forget the pass since we don't have any receivers either.

2. Will Daylen Hall and Lamont McMurray even be able to play this week after the injuries suffered in the Trinity slaughter?

3. If the Tigers switch to a totally close-to-the-vest offense and relie on their defense, will the defense be able to pursue and tackle well enough to prevent Butler from scoring 48?

Ox

I do not blame you for being upset. You and others on the X side did "call it" -but for some reason those of us "over here" did not totally beleive you.

You guys will be back. The sun will come up again tomorrow. YOu will have no fears the rest of the way thru the regular season- IMVHO.

The Bears win in a payback from 1969 State Championship game, were talking history fellas. The tigers will still be a bit down and the bears have a good psssing and running game.

Is the brain running a little faster than the fingers? :lol:

Ox-I agree. Most frustrating and disappointing game I've seen in years, if ever. Showed little if any emotion or life. Looked like they had never seen the T offense or defense before. Several changes need to be made atseveral key spots. Line beaten on both sides of the ball.