Danville vs Boyle County Predictions

toolaidback

Danville vs Boyle County  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Danville vs Boyle County

If Danville wins, will it rank with the other great upsets in this series?

1977 Boyle 14 Danville 7. Rebels upset then #1 AAA Admirals who were led by All-American Chris Jones. The win gave Boyle enough points in the old system to win the District over Somerset and advance to the Regional Title game vs. Corbin.

2002 Danville 20 Boyle 10. Ads end the Rebels 47 game winning streak behind a strong running attack.

Would an Admiral victory tonight rank up there with those two? :idunno:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I haven't heard that much being said about the situation you are referring to lately. I'm not sure about the Boyle Co. faction. I could be wrong, but I doubt it has much effect on the game friday.:idunno:

I agree with this. Plus he is not playing in the game. I doubt it has much of an effect.

If Danville wins, will it rank with the other great upsets in this series?

1977 Boyle 14 Danville 7. Rebels upset then #1 AAA Admirals who were led by All-American Chris Jones. The win gave Boyle enough points in the old system to win the District over Somerset and advance to the Regional Title game vs. Corbin.

2002 Danville 20 Boyle 10. Ads end the Rebels 47 game winning streak behind a strong running attack.

Would an Admiral victory tonight rank up there with those two? :idunno:

I believe that's fair to say. :thumb:

But, it would not surpass those two because those are two of the biggest upsets between the two teams.