For Trinity fans and/or anyone that saw them beat Elder last night:

theguru

In your opinion how does this Elder team compare with Elder teams of the past?

The easy answer is Elder is down. But does that also mean that Trinity is down?

How do the Purple Panthers compare?

I don't think you compare the OH teams on how well they fare against Ky teams. The comparisons will be made after they play through the GCL schedule and if they get to the playoffs.

I thought Elder was as good as I have ever seen them. They are huge up front on both sides of the ball. They kept Quick from really breaking anything big. They had zero penalties and turnovers. Regardless of how they have played so far, they played well last night.

Trinity is very young and make mistakes new varsity players make. They are getting better each game but inexperience is inexperience.

Trinity's best weapon is on the sidelines calling the offensive plays.

Trinity's lines will be tested severly this week by the power of Cincy X. This game will give a true indication of the 2010 Trinity team.

With all due respect I don't think that is the case. You cannot judge a team on one game - esp. against and top notch opponent. Would you make the same comment about X - since they got destroyed by this same team.? Is their season over ? Are they finished for the year ? -- I don't think so - and neither will be the Rocks.

Check out prior years-- maybe even that 0-4 = State Championship year.