Henry County/Owen County Predictions

'ol#70

Which team will win?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Henry starts a 3 week road swing at Owen County this Friday. Owen seems to have it going in the right direction this year. They feel like they have a good team. Henry is coming off two straight victories. Should be a good one. Looking forward to it. Who gets the win in Owenton?

Owen is feeling real good about their chances this year against Henry County. And why not, they're unbeaten and claim a win against a 5A school. Could be a good one. Hope the rain stays away. Henry County by 4 touchdowns is my call. How's that for spoiling your upset bid! See ya' at the game.

WOW, bold predictions from HC fans, I think the Wildcats have a lot of work to do Friday for the win, Owen will be looking for revenge and has got a nice team this year.... I think this will be a test for both teams. I am not sure if there will be four td's scored at all in the game let alone by Henry.

Owen was taken to the woodshed last night, 54-12. I was surprised at just how easily Henry had their way. Owen passes the look test and that was about it. Looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Three on side kicks, a hook and lateral play and a reverse. Really? Is that all you had to offer? I was told they had a strong running game. Wildcats stuffed it. Owen Q.B. just threw it up hoping one of his receivers would get it. Henry Co. picked three and returned one for six. Henry offense ran through Owen like Grant took Richmond. Wait 'til next year for the "big upset" all you Rebel faithful. Haven't heard that one before. Careful what you wish for.

I heard that Owen was without some key players for this one. Players that would have made an impact in the running game I think is what they said. Any truth to this? I'm not saying it would have made the score any closer but it may have provided some stability in the running game if they really were playing without them.