Covington Catholic 44 LaSalle (OH) 18 (JV)

Theoldguy

Was told the final score as I had to leave mid way through the 3rd quarter with the score 20-12 CovCath, due to another obligation that I had today.

From the CovCath web page: Link

The Colonels won in impressive fashion behind four touchdown passes from sophomore QB Matt Summe. Junior WR Charlie Mader caught two TD passes, with junior WR Mitch McDowell catching two more. A late rushing TD by sophomore RB Bobby Beatrice and a fumble recovery by junior defensive lineman Jon Casteneda sealed the victory for CCH.

The cavalry is on the way. 7N11

It would be great for N.Ky football to have CovCath competing at the state chamionship level. I think several BGP posters will think HHS will be looking to win 21 in 11. Maybe CC and HHS will be in different classes and both could bring back state titles in 2011.

It would be great for N.Ky football to have CovCath competing at the state chamionship level. I think several BGP posters will think HHS will be looking to win 21 in 11. Maybe CC and HHS will be in different classes and both could bring back state titles in 2011.

Saw the class breakdown last night for next year and the Birds and Colonels are in the same class..