One of the few Alabama writers I've seen question the power of Saban

FormerCawoodTrojan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has been bashing Bama for years. He is a joke down there. Every year its the same ole junk, no matter who the coach is. Every item he brought up we know about it, its been rehashed already, so he wants to bring it up. But you thread starter don't know the history behind him, so we just ignore him. And I didn't read but a couple of lines of the article once I saw the writer.

This guy has been bashing Bama for years. He is a joke down there. Every year its the same ole junk, no matter who the coach is. Every item he brought up we know about it, its been rehashed already, so he wants to bring it up. But you thread starter don't know the history behind him, so we just ignore him. And I didn't read but a couple of lines of the article once I saw the writer.

You're right we don't know the history, so please enlighten us.

Why is he a joke? Because he brings up some valid questions about Alabama, and how it's 4 straight years that a player has been suspended for a NCAA violation?

Sure you did. Your post wasn't relevant at all, yet you said it was as relevant as the first one.

Why wasn't mine relevant...he was talking violations in college football and the last time I checked armed robbery was kinda frowned upon in college football.

I was pointing out there are a little more serious things that getting free textbooks or going to parties....like robbing people with a bb gun.

Why wasn't mine relevant...he was talking violations in college football and the last time I checked armed robbery was kinda frowned upon in college football.

I was pointing out there are a little more serious things that getting free textbooks or going to parties....like robbing people with a bb gun.

What did the armed robbery have to do with the violations at Alabama? That is what the article, thread, and post were about.

You want me to start a thread about every other schools violations? Because that would take up a lot of space on this forum...

Once again you're bringing up something that is not relevant to this thread. This thread is about Alabama, and the fact that for the fourth year in a row, and for every year that Saban has been at Alabama, the Tide has had at least one player suspended for NCAA transgressions. Start a thread for every school that has that record.

Once again you're bringing up something that is not relevant to this thread. This thread is about Alabama, and the fact that for the fourth year in a row, and for every year that Saban has been at Alabama, the Tide has had at least one player suspended for NCAA transgressions. Start a thread for every school that has that record.

Since we are talking about Alabama...they have some work to do to catch up with Kentucky's all time 6 Major Violations and Auburn's all time 7 Major Violations.

Since we are talking about Alabama...they have some work to do to catch up with Kentucky's all time 6 Major Violations and Auburn's all time 7 Major Violations.

I give you one thing, you're consistent about bringing up something that is totally irrelevant to the thread, and subject. Hey the Alabama violations don't bother me a bit, they don't bother you or AL a bit, and it's obvious they don't bother Saban a bit. You're right. No sense even discussing it.