Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pineville 43 McCreary Central 6

Featured Replies

I thought Pineville had a chance to win but I never saw this one coming. Wow, congrats to Pineville.

It was definately a rough start for my Raiders but there was some positives. There was some good adjustments made during the game that gave the kids some confidence that they can move the ball. The Raiders went into an offense that allowed them to attack the line of scrimmage and Pineville could not stop them. They did however stop themselves by fumbling twice and throwing an interception but those things are an easy fix. The Raiders biggest weakness right now is tackling, they had way to many missed tackles but that is also fixable. I have 100% confidense that these guys can play winning football and 100% confidence that the coaching staff is more than capable of getting them there. I have known these kids for most of their lives and I know they have the heart and the ability to win and I have known Coach Smith since he was a Raider football player and I know he has the tools to be an outstanding coach and I also have known the rest of his staff for a long time and have worked/coached with most of them in the past and they are very good coaches. I have all the confidence in the world that they will pull this thing together and find success this season. I hope all the Raider fans out there get behind these guys and support them with everything they have and Raiders will get it done. Go raiders!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like McCreary and Madison Southern are set for a huge match-up now!

HoP is right. The raiders had 8 turnovers had their starting LB out, top two RB's and F/S. they made an adjustment at the half and played power ball and it was effective. The tunrovers and missed tackles hurt. Give Pineville credit they came out to play! As HoP said everything that happened last night is fixable, they are young team they'll come together.

 

Congratualtions to Pineville for well deserved win.

Keep your heads up guys. GO RAIDERS!!

It seems Pineville is better than you gave them credit for....

Pineville is good but when you turn the ball over nine times it doesn't help ( 7 fumbles and 2 int's.) The Raiders made some adjustments that will serve them well. It is one of those weird games that leave you scratching your head. i have never seen 9 turnovers by one team in one game ever.

 

Edmonson County is next and they are fairly tough. Good luck.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.