Clay County/Bell County scrimmage 8-13

:lol: :lol: Yep! Clay didn't want to show much either. Dudley would have put 50 points on Clay if he could have. I say both teams looked pretty good.

I agree Dudley would have poured it on if he could have. Goes back to his Breathitt Co. Days dont like Clay or Leslie much. Good to hear it was a close scrimmage.

:lol: :lol: Yep! Clay didn't want to show much either. Dudley would have put 50 points on Clay if he could have. I say both teams looked pretty good.
Clay ran 4 different plays from two formations. Both teams are talented but it doesn't count until next week.

No he wouldn't. He never shows much at scrimmages. Thats not a slight on Clay Co. who apparently didn't run much either, but Bell Co. does not approach scrimmages anything like a real game.

When I spoke to a couple of Bell parents earlier in the week they said their kids "did not even know who they were playing" so that tells you the level of importance Bell puts on scrimages. Clay was impressive. Good size and had a few play makers.