Notre Dame Academy Incoming Freshman Class Largest On Record - 179

The class of 2014 is a large one and from What I have heard this is an extremely athletic class. What you have heard about tryouts this summer? From Basketball early workouts, to volleyball tryouts to soccer tryouts....did all teams seem full? All soccer freshman ususally make the team. Were cuts necessary with big numbers? Hears volleyball tryouts were packed. Thoughts on NDA's upcoming season's?

The class of 2014 is a large one and from What I have heard this is an extremely athletic class. What you have heard about tryouts this summer? From Basketball early workouts, to volleyball tryouts to soccer tryouts....did all teams seem full? All soccer freshman ususally make the team. Were cuts necessary with big numbers? Hears volleyball tryouts were packed. Thoughts on NDA's upcoming season's?

Is there a sport that NDA doesn't contend in every year? ( now...don't say football :lol:) I will take a guess and say the outlook for all teams ranges from favorite to contender.

Is there a sport that NDA doesn't contend in every year? ( now...don't say football :lol:) I will take a guess and say the outlook for all teams ranges from favorite to contender.

Speaking of NDA, my daughter came home one day in her senior year, wearing a tee-shirt that proudly proclaimed:

Notre Dame Football, undefeated since 1907

or something close to that! :D

Softball is the only thing that NDA hasn't been traditionally very good in. They haven't been dominant in basketball most of the last 20 years either, but have been much better in recent years. But other than that, they have been very good in virtually every other sport that I can think of.

Softball is the only thing that NDA hasn't been traditionally very good in. They haven't been dominant in basketball most of the last 20 years either, but have been much better in recent years. But other than that, they have been very good in virtually every other sport that I can think of.

The softball team will reap the benefits of many of these athletes cut from other sports as they are softball players as well. Historically, the NDA softball team never had athletes come out for the team as they played AAU and club in the other sports.