Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Eleven

Featured Replies

At least we know who will be taking the first kicker now, and its not Rocket.:D:lol:

 

As I told MJ, a good kicker will score me more points than an average TE. Might as well get the most value. :lol:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I told MJ, a good kicker will score me more points than an average TE. Might as well get the most value. :lol:

 

My bad dude, not sure what I was thinking. Trying to do to much at once I guess. Probably won't matter though. And I agree on your point.

My bad dude, not sure what I was thinking. Trying to do to much at once I guess. Probably won't matter though. And I agree on your point.

 

It's all good. Back to work, Thanks again MJ.

As I told MJ, a good kicker will score me more points than an average TE. Might as well get the most value. :lol:

 

You must be talking about the TE on your team since you have no TE yet looking at the site.:lol:

You must be talking about the TE on your team since you have no TE yet looking at the site.:lol:

 

My point, why waste a pick on a TE that wont do squat when I can pick one up later on that will do the same.

Thanks to my AT&T man, I am back online. All of you guys who thought you were gong to steal my pick, not so fast. I really doubt that any of you had my pick in mind so with that I am picking Toby Gearhart RB Vikings. I am finishing moving tomorrow but my Internet is online.

11.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – WR Dexter McCluster KC

11.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – RB Toby Gerhart MIN

11.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – K Nate Kaeding SD

 

11.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – OTC 4:39 P.M. CST Saturday

 

11.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) –

11.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

11.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

11.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

11.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

11.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

11.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

11.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

11.13 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

11.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

11.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

11.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

Try and get him on the stick cause I'm ready to pick my kicker

Try and get him on the stick cause I'm ready to pick my kicker

 

He won't be able to leave his pick until 7 P.M. at the earliest...

11.01 Fleming County Hooligans ( 1996 ) – WR Dexter McCluster KC

11.02 Maysville Split Ends (TB) (Sumoroyal) – RB Toby Gerhart MIN

11.03 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) – K Nate Kaeding SD

11.04 Northern Kentucky Blazers ®(Bigblueinsanity) – QB David Garrard JAC

 

11.05 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) – OTC 8:11 P.M. CST Saturday

 

11.06 Marrowbone Marauders ® (Hangman) –

11.07 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) –

11.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) –

11.09 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) –

11.10 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) –

11.11 Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) –

11.12 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) –

11.13 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

11.14 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) –

11.15 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) –

11.16 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.