Don't even think about this Ole Miss!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much I'd like this move. Sure it would make Ole Miss better this season. But, it would also make them look bad and who knows how well Masoli would fit in Nutt's offense? I think JM is more of a product of the Oregon system than he is a great player.

I don't know how much I'd like this move. Sure it would make Ole Miss better this season. But, it would also make them look bad and who knows how well Masoli would fit in Nutt's offense? I think JM is more of a product of the Oregon system than he is a great player.

I agree totally on the "system" part, having said that he has to be better than the QB situation Nutt is looking at. PR nightmare though if you take him.

I agree totally on the "system" part, having said that he has to be better than the QB situation Nutt is looking at. PR nightmare though if you take him.

My thing is that they would have to change the offense around to accomodate him. That's not worth it to me for a one-year player with a criminal record.

My thing is that they would have to change the offense around to accomodate him. That's not worth it to me for a one-year player with a criminal record.

Once again CCC, I agree with you totally. According to Chris Low, Houston Nutt disagrees as it looks like they are moving forward on this.

I guess if you can play QB, Ole Miss doesn't care that their own deadline to apply for Grad School WAS April 1st...I can't wait to hear what program he is going into. As much as I try to "understand" the NCAA and all of their rules/regulations, they just make it impossible to think they have a clue.

Well rough day of exams then this news. I'm not sure what to make of this, one way or another this will make or break our season. I just can't decide which yet.

If you finish last in the West without him as predicted by the media and 3rd or 4th with him, would you consider it a success to get him with his background and the fact that for all intents and purposes shouldn't even be admitted to a grad program at this late date? The reason I ask you this, is I know how you feel about schools and their admittance practices...but I also know how much we all want our teams to win. Hope the exams went well by the way.