Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anybody know or have any experience with the 7 on 7 tourney in Hoover Alabama?

Featured Replies

Looking for some information on this....How prestigeous is this???

Simon Kenton got 3rd place in the 7 on 7 at BGSU up in Ohio.

  • Author
Simon Kenton got 3rd place in the 7 on 7 at BGSU up in Ohio.

Congrats to them!!!! They are a good squad...But is that a qualifier for this event?????? The website looks like it is the premiere event in all of the southeast...only 32 teams go and there is a pretty tough qualifier to make it...

I see Lone Oak is registered this year, congrats to them and good luck.

I was onsite on the campus at Hoover High School on Thursday( June 17th) and saw their facilities. Very impressive for a mid major college, but it is a HIGH SCHOOL! Sport turf field and nice sized home stands, nice sized visitor side, probably holds 10K. Impressive maintenance building in the end zone that probably houses the 10 mowers needed for the complex. They have a double baseball field, imagine Ballard's field but there is another one I guess just for JV-freshman next to it. I Sorry I don't know anything about it

  • Author
I see Lone Oak is registered this year, congrats to them and good luck.

Yes they are registered and will be in attendance...I also have since learned that their are currently 6 teams out of the 17 already registered that was ranked in the top 100 nationally..And at least 3 of the teams are in the top 10...SOOOO i wanted some feed back, i also did see where Highland has attended previously, but no other KY. teams have went...It will be good exposure and a good gage of how good Lone Oak will be this year..

I have been to this event several times... It is well ran and very good competition..

Yes they are registered and will be in attendance...I also have since learned that their are currently 6 teams out of the 17 already registered that was ranked in the top 100 nationally..And at least 3 of the teams are in the top 10...SOOOO i wanted some feed back, i also did see where Highland has attended previously, but no other KY. teams have went...It will be good exposure and a good gage of how good Lone Oak will be this year..

 

Must be a different school. Highlands from Ft. Thomas Ky. has not gone to any 7 on 7 camps that I can recall.

It's a great event. There are national qualifiers hosted across the south throughout the year. Only the 1st place team qualifies. If they have any open slots, it usually helps to be friends with Brandon Shepard (tournament director) to get an at large bid. The school I was at last year went and finished 5th...it's a great event.

  • Author
Must be a different school. Highlands from Ft. Thomas Ky. has not gone to any 7 on 7 camps that I can recall.

Thats what is listed on the site....select7on7.com

Simon Kenton got 3rd place in the 7 on 7 at BGSU up in Ohio.

 

I'm not sure how this pertains to the 7 on 7 being asked about..

I'm not sure how this pertains to the 7 on 7 being asked about..

 

I never said it did but I am sure some people would like to know how they did if thats alright with u?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.