Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County vs Covington Catholic Predictions for 6/4/2010

Featured Replies

That is not correct, if a district winner vs. a district winner it is a coin toss for home team, if a winner vs. a runner up then the district winner is home team. This was agreed upon by the coaches at the draw.

 

According to the KHSAA guidelines the team in the upper bracket is the home team in a tournament that is not seeded.

 

Are you saying the coaches can all agree to change the guidelines?

Teegarden was coming off a injury when he pitched against Cov Cath earlier. Boone made some defense errors that cost them the game in the 5th or 6th inning. I think TOG is all one sided a little to much at times. This should be a good game no matter who pitches so lets let the kids play and just watch !!!!!!

I don't know about the 9th but the 6th and 7th is the upper half of the bracket determines 2 equal seeds. First round was district winner was home.

Yes that is what I am saying. All coaches agreed to the change from what I have heard.

Boone's bats are way too hot. Boone by at least five.

 

CovCath had one of the 2 or 3 best teams in NKY over the last 2 decades last year and still didn't win the regional. That is why they play the games. Yes Boone's bats are hot, but in a one-game scenario that can end real quick. I am not saying CCH wins, but Boone by 5 is a pretty lopsided prediction.

I guess if I would say 'Boone beats Cov Cath handily', then that would mean 5 to 3 Boone.

Teegarden was coming off a injury when he pitched against Cov Cath earlier. Boone made some defense errors that cost them the game in the 5th or 6th inning. I think TOG is all one sided a little to much at times. This should be a good game no matter who pitches so lets let the kids play and just watch !!!!!!

 

The second pitcher CovCath threw (Arnzen) is coming back from knee surgery, and held Boone's "hot bats" to 2 hits and no runs. In this one and done setting I agree this will be a very good game!

Teegarden was coming off a injury when he pitched against Cov Cath earlier. Boone made some defense errors that cost them the game in the 5th or 6th inning. I think TOG is all one sided a little to much at times. This should be a good game no matter who pitches so lets let the kids play and just watch !!!!!!

 

 

Don't take a shot at my man without showing where he offended you. He posted the # of earned runs Teegarden gave up. That should be enough to show that Boone didn't play well, right?

 

If you want to "just watch" do just that. We'll be in here commenting like we always do.

Cov Cath did not beat Boone hankily as stated, it's okay to stand for your team but don't make it sound so one sided!!!!! I will state my thoughts whenever I wish and how I wish within the bounds, thank you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.