Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ 2010 – Now taking Applications

Featured Replies

In my rookie campaign of 2008 I dominated the regular season and won my division. I was ousted in the playoffs unfortunately. Due to financial concerns i had to relinquish my spot in 2009. I would love to return and once again return the Fleming Hooligans to glory!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let wildcats dad and cats cats cats join the league. If im invited back I would love to play these two "patsies".:sssh:

Are you :scared:? Looks like you are calling the old man out early , Gotta like when someone Bark is bigger than their bite and you definitely just bit more than you can chew . Only problem is we have to get invited .

Here we go again. Same old song and dance. A rook comes in and thinks he's immediately going to dominate the league. There is only 1 dominate team in the league. The entire league knows who that is...just ask them:lol:

 

Only a rookie in this league , because you beat the rest of theses guys don't scare me . I have seen some of their rosters and they have to find 2 keepers out of them rosters . Looks like if I get invited this one should be pretty easy . Hows this rookie doing in the baseball league:ylsuper::lol:?

Please let wildcats dad and cats cats cats join the league. If im invited back I would love to play these two "patsies".:sssh:

 

:laugh: Be careful what you wish for.

 

Actually I never do really well in fantasy, so you'd better hope you can whoop up on me.....:D:thumb:

Only a rookie in this league , because you beat the rest of theses guys don't scare me . I have seen some of their rosters and they have to find 2 keepers out of them rosters . Looks like if I get invited this one should be pretty easy . Hows this rookie doing in the baseball league:ylsuper::lol:?

 

Two totally different things.:thumb:

I would like to be considered for the league, I play in about every BGP league there is. I check all my teams.

Oh and you don't have to worry about me checking my teams either. I hate when people commit to things and don't do them right.

  • Author
I forget, but how long is this process lasting?
From the top

We will take applications until 8 PM Sunday (the 30th).

Applicants should be named by 11 June.

Two totally different things.:thumb:

A winner no matter the fanatasy ,lol. I didn't mean to rub it in just using the baseball as a tool to show my competiveness

Hows this rookie doing in the baseball league:ylsuper::lol:?

 

Last I checked, I think there was a familiar NAME at the top of the BGP baseball standings that is usually the same NAME at the top of the BGP football standings.:ylsuper:

I can't hardly wait!!! This league is so much fun, I'm not very good at it but I certainly enjoy it!

Well, I hope I will be considered for a return so that I have a chance to redeem myself. Otherwise, I'm good comic relief and cannon fodder.

Last I checked, I think there was a familiar NAME at the top of the BGP baseball standings that is usually the same NAME at the top of the BGP football standings.:ylsuper:

 

Wildcatscratch fever informed me that fantasy baseball and football was totally 2 different things ,LOL . So whats your point (just kidding ) . But I agree your name is at or near the top as is mine but I think both of our points are we are active and competitive .:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.