May 26, 201016 yr Only a rookie in this league , because you beat the rest of theses guys don't scare me . I have seen some of their rosters and they have to find 2 keepers out of them rosters . Looks like if I get invited this one should be pretty easy . Hows this rookie doing in the baseball league:ylsuper::lol:? Wrong, you don't have to keep anyone....:ohbrother:
May 26, 201016 yr Author . I have seen some of their rosters and they have to find 2 keepers out of them rosters . Looks like if I get invited this one should be pretty easy . They don't have to keep two. They don't have to keep any.
May 26, 201016 yr Author Hows this rookie doing in the baseball leagueWhat baseball got to do with anything? You're talking apples and oranges.
May 26, 201016 yr What baseball got to do with anything? You're talking apples and oranges. My apples and oranges are always on top:thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.