Brown out in Cleveland

I have heard on ESPN that Coach K is rumored to the Cavs job also. We shall see but I dont think hiring a college coach will get the Cavs a championship but if I had to pick one it would be Coach K. Remember he almost went to the Lakers, I just dont see this happening unless the offer 5 million then he might jump ship!

He was offered 12-15 million to coach the Nets this year and he said no. No chance he goes to Cleveland, IMO. Plus he is only 34 wins away from 900 and 2-3 seasons away from being the all time leader of coaching wins in men's basketball.

Edited by PurplePride92

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And waste his prime rebuilding?

That's why Chicago is his only option.

The Knicks win 50 games easy with LeBron and if they add another max player to go with Lee, Galinari, Harrington, Chandler then they can definitely contend in the East. Add just one of these max players like Bosh, Stoudemire, Nowitzki, Wade, etc to that team and they are simply nasty since the Knicks are all role players anyways. Add in Mike D'antoni's fast paced offense with LeBron running the show and next thing you know he'll be the King of New York.

This is going to be an exciting summer.

And a long thread.

The Knicks win 50 games easy with LeBron and if they add another max player to go with Lee, Galinari, Harrington, Chandler then they can definitely contend in the East. Add just one of these max players like Bosh, Stoudemire, Nowitzki, Wade, etc to that team and they are simply nasty since the Knicks are all role players anyways. Add in Mike D'antoni's fast paced offense with LeBron running the show and next thing you know he'll be the King of New York.

This is going to be an exciting summer.

And a long thread.

At some point you have to play defense, something LeBron demands and D'Antoni knows nothing about.