Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK JV

Featured Replies

Positive.

 

Have you not recognized my current avatar?:cool:

 

You didn't even have to duck when that flew over your head did you?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You didn't even have to duck when that flew over your head did you?

 

:lol:

Would the JV team begin this year? I would think this would take some time to develop.

 

The last JV started and finished all in the same year.

You didn't even have to duck when that flew over your head did you?

 

Naw. I missed that one.:idunno::lol:

I'm in the minority. I don't think this is that big of a deal.

I'm in the minority. I don't think this is that big of a deal.

 

I was disappointed when I learned that this was the huge news, too.

 

Might help, might not. Biggest thing it will do is get a lot of people off of his back for not recruiting KY kids...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.