Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton and Bledsoe to Return?

Featured Replies

So here is who we have right now:

 

Returning Players

Darius Miller

DeAndre Liggins

Darnell Dodson***

Josh Harrellson

Jon Hood

 

Signed Players

Brandon Knight

Enes Kanter

Doron Lamb

Stacey Poole

 

*** - Dodson may or may not be back

 

We can have 13 scholarship players so we currently have 4 scholarships open. We have 5 if Dodson chooses to leave. Plenty of spots open.

I think you enjoyed postint this information a little too much. :lol:

 

I enjoyed being first to say they were officially gone in some sort of weird message-board-I-found-it-first-breaking-news kind of way but I think we all knew they weren't coming back. FWIW, I would have enjoyed being the first to post if they were staying just as much. Former journalism major.:cool::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.