Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN RISE Says Leslie is "A Lock To Kentucky"

Featured Replies

That is what we need.

We need him or Jones bad, and best case scenario both. It is no secret CJ wants to go to Kentucky even though he does have strong ties to Lowe's staff as well as Ryan Harrow. Not sure how much more ESPN would know about this situation opposed to everyone else who has been trying to break it down. I would guess though that it is about the same and that no one really knows where he will end up in the end. He might have a lot of people down there in his ear promising him a lot of things if he decides to stay around the house.

Hope they're right.

 

Thats an understatment... This makes me feel better anyway..

Good sign, but I hope we also get Jones. I look at Leslie as a DeAndre Jordan type player. TONS of potential but probably will not perform his first year.

Leslie making an announcement today or tomorrow, possibly. I hear...

Leslie making an announcement today or tomorrow, possibly. I hear...

 

What I seen was he was making a decision today or tomorrow, according to that article he wants to be the last to announce so who knows when he will announce. I can't see him deciding then not announcing, we will see.

  • Author

Should be announcing on Friday - probably be leaked out on Thursday :thumb:

So who announces first? Cause you know they are worrying about who is going to pull the trigger and possibly pick UK. The only thing I can see happening where UK lands both is if Jones knows he will be a SF in the league and comes to UK with Leslie knowing he will play that position here.

Should be announcing on Friday - probably be leaked out on Thursday :thumb:

 

Or today. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.