ESPN RISE Says Leslie is "A Lock To Kentucky"

Wireman

We need him or Jones bad, and best case scenario both. It is no secret CJ wants to go to Kentucky even though he does have strong ties to Lowe's staff as well as Ryan Harrow. Not sure how much more ESPN would know about this situation opposed to everyone else who has been trying to break it down. I would guess though that it is about the same and that no one really knows where he will end up in the end. He might have a lot of people down there in his ear promising him a lot of things if he decides to stay around the house.

Leslie making an announcement today or tomorrow, possibly. I hear...

What I seen was he was making a decision today or tomorrow, according to that article he wants to be the last to announce so who knows when he will announce. I can't see him deciding then not announcing, we will see.

So who announces first? Cause you know they are worrying about who is going to pull the trigger and possibly pick UK. The only thing I can see happening where UK lands both is if Jones knows he will be a SF in the league and comes to UK with Leslie knowing he will play that position here.