Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WARNING: There Is A Con Art Attempting to dupe college basketball.

Featured Replies

I prefer to deal with the actual quality of the teams as they were during this season vs how they traditionally are. The writer was correct in his summation of the schedule.

 

I disagree, because I think he was implying that Cal intentionally watered down the schedule, which I believe is inaccurate. Cal inherited a lot of the games we played (namely that hideous Ballroom tournament in Cancun).

 

Judging by how you rate schedule strength, I would wholeheartedly agree that our schedule was pretty weak. But when the schedule was made, UNC and UCONN were both top-caliber teams.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree, because I think he was implying that Cal intentionally watered down the schedule, which I believe is inaccurate. Cal inherited a lot of the games we played (namely that hideous Ballroom tournament in Cancun).

 

.

 

What gives you any indication that he was "implying?"

What gives you any indication that he was "implying?"

 

Because the article went out of its way to cast Cal in a negative shadow.

This is funny. Hate much lol. Yeh 35 wins wasn't very good. Winning the SEC is better than losing it. In case the guy missed the WVU game KY beat themselves for the most part because they couldn't shoot and continued to jack threes. They really couldn't have shot much worse yet still had a shot in the air that would have put the game too 2 under 30 secs. If this year is fools gold then count me in enjoying being a fool as opposed to the last 5 years of Tubby ball + Gillespie!

This is how I really know UK is back. Articles like this didn't exist a few years ago.:dancingpa

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.