April 8, 201016 yr As far as I know, no. He is leaving the school in good academic standing and was a student through the completion of the UC season. I can't imagine UC would lose a point for that, but it's the NCAA so who knows... My initial perusal makes it difficult to determine. One item I read seemed to say the NCAA equates the 2nd semester of a semester school with both the 2nd and 3rd qtr of a quarter school. If that's the case, I would think it would cost them in the calculation. Hard to tell. Without naming names are any players close to being in academic trouble?
April 8, 201016 yr Without naming names are any players close to being in academic trouble? None that I know of. Unless someone leaves to transfer early and doesn't finish the quarter it should be a non issue. This group has been very solid in the classroom...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.