Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-State Team

Featured Replies

Just so we are clear, are we talking about NCAA D1 or are we talking NAIA D1. Just want to make sure what we are speaking of.:thumb:

 

NCAA D1....not sure how true it is, but I've heard that Huggins of West Va has stayed in contact with Elijah to try and persuade him to come to a JUCO in West Va, where they can keep a close eye on him and then sign him in 2 years.

I really question some of the HM selections. Granted all the kids selected are very good players but there are several not listed that are better players, have better season and career stats and played on better teams than some of those chosen. Wow, there a couple of schools that have three players listed and a couple more with two players listed??? JMO

I really question some of the HM selections. Granted all the kids selected are very good players but there are several not listed that are better players, have better season and career stats and played on better teams than some of those chosen. Wow, there a couple of schools that have three players listed and a couple more with two players listed??? JMO

 

This may answer your question. Looks like several players names were not even on the list, they had to be written in. :ohbrother:

 

Here is a post by rernst

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2010/03/29/playing-catch-up/

I’m still not thrilled with the AP all-state nomination process. A few of the players I voted for were write-ins. How are Vinny Zollo and Treg Setty not on the ballot? No Robbie Stenzel either.

This may answer your question. Looks like several players names were not even on the list, they had to be written in. :ohbrother:

 

Here is a post by rernst

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2010/03/29/playing-catch-up/

I’m still not thrilled with the AP all-state nomination process. A few of the players I voted for were write-ins. How are Vinny Zollo and Treg Setty not on the ballot? No Robbie Stenzel either.

 

Maybe there shouldn't even be a list and that all should be written in. Who makes up that list that have seen all these boys play?

Same here. Big oversight IMO.

 

No doubt Vance Hall should get mention.. He made both the Herald's and Courrier journal's list I believe. He also recently was named MVP in an east west all star game scoring 23 pts in 17 minutes. I think there may be names on this list that couldn't guard him in that east/west game.

No doubt Vance Hall should get mention.. He made both the Herald's and Courrier journal's list I believe. He also recently was named MVP in an east west all star game scoring 23 pts in 17 minutes. I think there may be names on this list that couldn't guard him in that east/west game.

 

Would be interesting to know the names that were left off the list and had to be written in. The link I posted above only mentioned, Zollo, Setty and Stenzel as being left off.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.