Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Cardinals (Week 1)

Featured Replies

I don't think Molina gets the credit he deserves for his bat.

I agree. Probably the best defensive catcher in the game today and his bat isn't too bad either.

Wow huge win by Cards. Down 1 with 2 out Nick Stavinovia hits a 2-run jack!

Man! I fell a sleep right before that happened! :madman: I was watching it on tv.

That Pujols guy is pretty good. Solid future ahead of him.

 

Who ??? never heard of him, is he new???:ylsuper:

Garcia pitches great against a team who owns lefties. Guy hadn't pitch since 2008 too. This rotation is starting to look deadly.

I hope they can keep playing like this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.