March 26, 201016 yr Neither of these teams can hit the broad side of a barn right now. Washington up 20-16 w/5:33 to go in half.
March 26, 201016 yr This is perhaps the worst game I've watched in the tournament. However, the ending of this game could be great. Who knows, buzzer beater?
March 26, 201016 yr As they were just talking about. Pondexter got in foul trouble early. He is the man of this Huskies team. Maybe in the 2nd half Washington could possibly pull away.
March 26, 201016 yr Author This is just pathetic basketball being played. Kentucky will kill either of these teams.
March 26, 201016 yr This is just pathetic basketball being played. Kentucky will kill either of these teams. If either team plays like this I believe that Kentucky could play poorly and win by double digits. It's just sloppy.
March 26, 201016 yr Author If either team plays like this I believe that Kentucky could play poorly and win by double digits. It's just sloppy. They would run them out the court just like they did to Wake Forest.
March 26, 201016 yr This is just pathetic basketball being played. Kentucky will kill either of these teams. UK has to get their first.
March 26, 201016 yr Author You would think after the 4th or 5th offensive foul Washington would learn, but I guess not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.