March 23, 201016 yr If other teams don't like it, they should land those recruits themselves. My thought exactly. Every one-and-done player that Calipari has landed, other big name programs have gone after them as well.
March 23, 201016 yr Unless he has some actual information about something Calipari has done wrong the ignorance of the writer is sad. And whats even worse is if what he said a small portion of UK's fans said is true.
March 23, 201016 yr It's actually worse than that. LINK I'm sorry, it's early in the morning, and I'm a bit slap happy, but I couldn't help but find this hilarious.
March 23, 201016 yr Unless he has some actual information about something Calipari has done wrong the ignorance of the writer is sad. And whats even worse is if what he said a small portion of UK's fans said is true. Who's to say it's a small portion?
March 23, 201016 yr As big a UK fan as I am...and this (NCAA Basketball) being a "big business", Cal is in charge of his business. He has had multiple issues and some point has to be held accountable. I just hope and pray it isn't at UK that the next thing happens.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.