Pearl Jam @ Nationwide Arena 05-06-2010

Hangman

I would love to go but have got something else that night. I've seen them at Riverbend, Rupp, and the Cincinnati Arena (whatever it's name is) and the shows were always fun. I've been a fan since Ten in '91 and love to see them live. Hopefully they will been in Nashville or Atlanta on into summer.

Who are they with? We went and saw them in Noblesville Ind several years ago. Love Pearl Jam espeically the Ten Albumn. Congrats and enjoy!

They are with Band of Horses. I haven't personally heard a lot by them, but I've liked what I've heard.

I would love to go but have got something else that night. I've seen them at Riverbend, Rupp, and the Cincinnati Arena (whatever it's name is) and the shows were always fun. I've been a fan since Ten in '91 and love to see them live. Hopefully they will been in Nashville or Atlanta on into summer.

I was supposed to go to the concert @ Rupp in 2003 (I think?) but had a scheduling conflict and couldn't go. I've been waiting to redeem myself ever since.

I was supposed to go to the concert @ Rupp in 2003 (I think?) but had a scheduling conflict and couldn't go. I've been waiting to redeem myself ever since.

The Rupp show was the best of the three that I have seen. Riverbend was nice, but we were so far back in the field you couldn't see the band (except on the big screens). The show at US Bank Arena a couple years ago was odd; terrible opening act (some old guy from Dayton), followed by an obscure set list and obscenely drunk Eddie. My wife was sort of freaked out by it all!

I'm hoping I can see the stage from my seats... We're lower bowl so that's a good sign, but at the other end of the arena and one of the back rows. So who knows?

Do they always have big screens at the shows you've seen? Some of the videos I'm watching on youtube, I can't find them.. But they may just be hidden off camera.

I'm hoping I can see the stage from my seats... We're lower bowl so that's a good sign, but at the other end of the arena and one of the back rows. So who knows?

Do they always have big screens at the shows you've seen? Some of the videos I'm watching on youtube, I can't find them.. But they may just be hidden off camera.

They had big screens at Riverbend because it was outside. I honestly don't recall big screens at US Bank or Rupp, although there was likely something in behind them. It might be just an outdoor thing. Concert technology has really improved in the last couple of years so there might be some type of screen. By the same token, however, PJ has always been pretty low key so if anybody doesn't have screens it would be them.

So to wrap up, I have no clue!:D

They had big screens at Riverbend because it was outside. I honestly don't recall big screens at US Bank or Rupp, although there was likely something in behind them. It might be just an outdoor thing. Concert technology has really improved in the last couple of years so there might be some type of screen. By the same token, however, PJ has always been pretty low key so if anybody doesn't have screens it would be them.

So to wrap up, I have no clue!:D

That's kind of what I expect.

I plan to buy a shirt if they are reasonably priced... I can't justify spending $40 on a shirt at a concert when I can buy the exact same shirt (tour dates at all) for half of that on the band's web site.

That said, there is something more special about the shirt if you do buy it at the concert, IMO.

I plan to buy a shirt if they are reasonably priced... I can't justify spending $40 on a shirt at a concert when I can buy the exact same shirt (tour dates at all) for half of that on the band's web site.

That said, there is something more special about the shirt if you do buy it at the concert, IMO.

I agree brother....You dont need a shirt with tour dates on it to justify your love for the band or if you saw them or not. The fact that you wear anything with PJ on it says enough IMO. :thumb: