Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Why I Prefer Old School Sometimes (bizarre injury)

Featured Replies

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-high-school-sports/2010/03/17/georgias-no-1-senior-basketball-prospect-still-hobbling-after-bizarre-injury-on-championship-night/

 

The No. 1 senior in Georgia did a pre-game chest bump, suffered a severely sprained ankle, missed the game and his team lost...

 

:ohbrother:

 

I say, keep it old school: just walk out on the court, shake everyone's hand, smile and get ready for basketball.

I agree! I alway hold my breath during all that pre-game nonsense.

That's also an EXCELLENT example of why coaches should require the players to put the basketballs back on the rack every time they leave the floor pregame, instead of just leaving them or taking a shot and walking off the court.

  • Author
That's also an EXCELLENT example of why coaches should require the players to put the basketballs back on the rack every time they leave the floor pregame, instead of just leaving them or taking a shot and walking off the court.

 

Agree :thumb:

I'm old school as well in this area. Heck, even if I wasn't its not even unique anymore. What a shame.

I agree! I alway hold my breath during all that pre-game nonsense.

 

:ohbrother:

"and Lord I aks you now, if you could, injure one of the key players on the other team, not so he is seriously injured, but so that he is slowed up, so that the Smelters can win this game,,,,,Can I get an amen?"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.