Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP All-American Team

Featured Replies

I wish they picked the best player at each position. I don't like the fact that the 1st team has no C's or PF's.

That has always been a pet peeve of mine as well.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think just watching them play a couple times and almost anyone would be able to tell that Vasquez is the better talent. I look for him to have a long career at the next level.

 

I love Vasquez but he's one of the least athletic players in the country. His combine last year for the draft was awful and I don't know if I believe he will even be able to stay in the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.