Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bad Year for NCAA DI Coaches

Featured Replies

I don't know if I can ever remember a season where so many coaches have been fired...

 

The coaching carousel will be in full swing this summer.

 

I've already heard of firings or potential firings at Auburn, Central Florida, Gardner Webb, Charlotte, WKU, Oregon, Iowa, St. John's and a couple that are slipping my mind right now...

 

Talk about all kinds of crazy changes coming soon...

Lickliter was fired from Iowa today, as was Lutz from Charlotte, and obviously Auburn is open too. And I think St. John's is open as well.

  • Author
Lickliter was fired from Iowa today, as was Lutz from Charlotte, and obviously Auburn is open too. And I think St. John's is open as well.

 

Yeah, I listed all of those. There are a few others that are open or coming open soon as well.

  • Author

Boise State fired their coach, as well...

 

Cal-Irvine too...

Yeah, I listed all of those. There are a few others that are open or coming open soon as well.

 

I know, but I was pointing out that they were already open. Mixing them in with ones that are not yet open might confuse people, I thought.

  • Author

ZagsBlog reported over the weekend that Tom Penders will retire after the season and Billy Clyde might be the new coach at Houston...

  • Author
I know, but I was pointing out that they were already open. Mixing them in with ones that are not yet open might confuse people, I thought.

 

Yeah, let's try this:

 

Jobs that are already open:

 

- Cal-Irvine

- UCF

- Auburn

- Gardner-Webb

- Charlotte

- Iowa

- UL-Lafayette

- Boise State

- St. John's

 

 

Rumored to be opening soon:

 

- WKU

- Oregon

- Houston

 

One that wouldn't shock me:

 

- Arkansas

 

That's a lot of jobs and a lot of changes...:popcorn:

ZagsBlog reported over the weekend that Tom Penders will retire after the season and Billy Clyde might be the new coach at Houston...

 

Would be a good fit for him. Some talked about Barbee leaving UTEP for another job and the Miners looking at Gillispie again, but I just can't see that.

Add Iowa to the list of soon-to-be.

  • Author

Seton Hall has fired their coach this morning...

Seton Hall has fired their coach this morning...

After last night's performance I can see why.

  • Author
After last night's performance I can see why.

 

Another coach just texted me and said, "Wow, that's a shot below the belt!"

 

:lol:

Another coach just texted me and said, "Wow, that's a shot below the belt!"

 

:lol:

What is it with players wanting to take a shot down low?

  • Author
What is it with players wanting to take a shot down low?

 

I don't know. I'm not a big fan of the cheap shot. I don't mind good, hard physical play, but hitting someone down low is just a poor effort.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.