10. Butler

11. Corbin

12. Paducah Tilghman

13. Muhlenburg County

14. West Jessamine

15. East Carter

16. Knott County Central

Missed that one......

In my opinion only, and in no way am I saying I am right or wrong, but I would rank the top 5 teams like this...

1. Ballard- Just for the fact they made it out of that region!

2. Scott County

3. Christian County

4. Shelby Valley

5. Warren Central

I feel like these teams have the best shot on winning it all. I also think Newport could make some noise, but as far as winning it all, I would pick one of these 5.

Hard for me to think you knew their draw (Newport), as their first game is against your #3 pick, then your #2 pick, then your #1 pick just to get to the finals on Saturday night!

With a draw like SV, Newport could have gone quite far.... but alas it's the toughest draw in the Tourney this year!

Just an opinion. No one will be happy with everything on the list.

I know. Just seems funny that noone else has them lower than 10th and you have them at 14th. They are capable of beating Shelby Valley and Jarrod Polson is easily one of the top 5 players that will be in Rupp next week. In my opinion.

I know. Just seems funny that noone else has them lower than 10th and you have them at 14th. They are capable of beating Shelby Valley and Jarrod Polson is easily one of the top 5 players that will be in Rupp next week. In my opinion.

Their experience from last year and Polson are two good reasons that they could be higher. Going into the tourney, I usually think that in a given year there's really little difference between a large tier of teams in the 7,8 to 13,14 range (depending on the strength of the field in a given year).

A Polson / Justice match-up would be fun to see though. Muhlenburg County was one of the teams on the list I hadn't seen this year. In all, I do respect your opinion.

Does anyone know why SV struggled so much with Betsy Layne in their regional final?

This could be a bad sign for things to come in the Sweet 16 for SV.

Betsy Layne played a very nice game, and Shelby Valley was in major foul trouble... The 13th region officials called things alot tighter than what we're used to seeing in the 15th.

Their experience from last year and Polson are two good reasons that they could be higher. Going into the tourney, I usually think that in a given year there's really little difference between a large tier of teams in the 7,8 to 13,14 range (depending on the strength of the field in a given year).

A Polson / Justice match-up would be fun to see though. Muhlenburg County was one of the teams on the list I hadn't seen this year. In all, I do respect your opinion.

Their experience could pay huge dividends for them. They only lost one major contributor off of last year's team.