March 8, 201016 yr Guys, they're not tearing the rim down or anything but you have to give the ladies credit. They're fundamentally sound. They play with intensity. I like to watch them, particularly the better teams, just like I do with men's games.
March 8, 201016 yr Guys, they're not tearing the rim down or anything but you have to give the ladies credit. They're fundamentally sound. They play with intensity. I like to watch them, particularly the better teams, just like I do with men's games. I like when my teams play with intensity and brick layups too
March 8, 201016 yr ^^ It's not very fun to watch when you're watching them miss wide open layups constantly. It gets frustrating. It's both sides too, not just Kentucky. Didn't UK's men's team miss about four wide open layups and a couple of dunks aginst South Carolina when they played down there?
March 8, 201016 yr Didn't UK's men's team miss about four wide open layups and a couple of dunks aginst South Carolina when they played down there? Not constantly. Maybe a few mishaps.
March 8, 201016 yr UK is getting closer and closer...but they aren't on Tennessee's level yet. Also, UConn would beat both of these teams by 25-35 points.
March 8, 201016 yr UK is getting closer and closer...but they aren't on Tennessee's level yet. Also, UConn would beat both of these teams by 25-35 points. True. They're ridiculous.
March 8, 201016 yr Wow! A $200 moving fee UK refused to pay for her, Coach Summit would have been at UK. Who was the AD at that time?
March 8, 201016 yr Wow! A $200 moving fee UK refused to pay for her, Coach Summit would have been at UK. Who was the AD at that time? That's embarrassing :ohbrother:
March 8, 201016 yr Author Wow! A $200 moving fee UK refused to pay for her, Coach Summit would have been at UK. Who was the AD at that time? I heard that a few years ago as well. Think of it like this: Kentucky had (or could have had) the best football coach in college history, the best mens and womens basketball coach in college history? Bear Bryant Adolph Rupp Pat Summit
March 8, 201016 yr UK is getting closer and closer...but they aren't on Tennessee's level yet. Also, UConn would beat both of these teams by 25-35 points. That's happens when all your signees every year are McDonald's All Stars. They've almost got a pro team.
March 8, 201016 yr That's embarrassing :ohbrother: I know. I wish they hadn't told that story on national TV.:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.