Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/St. Henry Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on who will win?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle won't look beyond SH this year. I look for them to put SH away early and coast to save their legs.

  • Author
Ryle won't look beyond SH this year. I look for them to put SH away early and coast to save their legs.
I hope you are right. I like Ryle, as well. I also liked Ryle last year too and St. Henry came to play.

Forget about Boone and get some revenge for last year's game. Go Lady Raiders!

Ryle seems to have matured a great deal since last season. St Henry won't roll over but I do expect the Raiders to have a comfortable win.

st.henry is a very athletic bunch. Janzen girl is a great athlete. also very deep team i noticed that they had 11 girls score last night. should make for a better game than people think.

make no mistake i still like the lady raiders to prevail. I would say about a 10 point win.

st.henry is a very athletic bunch. Janzen girl is a great athlete. also very deep team i noticed that they had 11 girls score last night. should make for a better game than people think.

 

Unfortunately, I think sometimes the coaching staff at St. Henry believes they have depth, going to the bench and allowing games to get away or allowing teams to get back into games that were once under control. :idunno:

 

I hope St. Henry can stay out of foul trouble and keep starters on the floor for the majority of the game. St. Henry could learn a lesson from the top teams in the region that keep their starters on floor the entire game unless in foul trouble. Last nights game was a perfect example, when Fryer fouled out and NCC went to the bench, the momentum totally changed in favor of Ryle. Good luck Lady Cru !!!!

:

 

I hope St. Henry can stay out of foul trouble and keep starters on the floor for the majority of the game. St. Henry could learn a lesson from the top teams in the region that keep their starters on floor the entire game unless in foul trouble. Last nights game was a perfect example, when Fryer fouled out and NCC went to the bench, the momentum totally changed in favor of Ryle. Good luck Lady Cru !!!!

 

Couldn't it also be argued that NCC's lack of PT for their bench hurt them last night?

The Lady Cru will make this a much better game than most people think. They played earlier in the year and I was told it was a 4-5 point game mid/late 3rd quarter and then the wheels came off for St. Henry. If St. Henry can keep the score under 55 I like their chances (Ryle scored 74 in the first game). They need to avoid the one bad quarter that tends to haunt them against the better opponents. They need to trust each other and play as one cohesive unit on Friday. If they start the game against Ryle like they started last night against HC, it will be over early. If they can stay even with Ryle (or grab a lead) after the first quarter, I think it's going to be a ball game. St. Henry is a decided underdog in this game, but I believe they will have a solid game plan and they will be ready to play. They didn't rollover against NCC in last year's semi-final and they're not going to rollover this year against Ryle.

Couldn't it also be argued that NCC's lack of PT for their bench hurt them last night?

 

Had NCC gone to the bench earlier, the game would not have come down to the final 4 minutes, that's my opinion and apparently NCC coach as well. Regarding the St. Henry game, my point is that taking Janszen or Gamm off the floor for any period of time could spell disaster. St. Henry does have roll players, but in my opinion have no chance unless the Janszen & Gamm remain on the floor and have BIG games, they also need to get some 3's from sharp shooting O'Daniel.

Had NCC gone to the bench earlier, the game would not have come down to the final 4 minutes,

 

Why?

Why?

 

 

NCC played their best players and those that the coach felt gave them the best opportunity to win the game. As I posted earlier "when Fryer fouled out and NCC went to the bench, the momentum totally changed in favor of Ryle" and "that's my opinion and apparently NCC coach as well" .

 

It's my unbiased opinion that had NCC gone to the bench earlier in the game, based upon what happened in the last 4 minutes, NCC would NOT have been in position the win the game in the final minutes.

 

Enough said. :walk:

  • Author

I believe that if Ryle is hitting on all cylinders Friday night it will be a long night for the Crusaders. The closest thing to a complete game for the Lady Raiders was against Notre Dame a couple of weeks ago. It was a pleasure to watch.

I believe that if Ryle is hitting on all cylinders Friday night it will be a long night for the Crusaders. The closest thing to a complete game for the Lady Raiders was against Notre Dame a couple of weeks ago. It was a pleasure to watch.

 

Now that was one game I am glad I missed! (plus Ryle is one of the darkest gyms in the Region)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.