Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2010

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on Campbell county's team this year their under a new coaching staff and lost many pitchers due to graduation?

This team will be solid. They will be a sleeper in the 10th region. I look for them to make a very good run at regions and have a successful season. They will have some great players such as Teegarden, Kremer, Vann, Rebholze and Shephard. Those are the only ones I know but they are all very good ball players.

Broering, LH pitcher, senior

Carrier, LH pitcher, senior

Rust, RH pitcher, senior

Vann, RH pitcher, senior

Forman,RH pitcher, senior

Fox, RH pitcher, senior

Stephen, RH pitcher senior

Rebholz, LH pitcher, junior

Jenkins, RH pitcher, junior

Teegarden, RH pitcher, junior

Franzen, RH pitcher, junior

Iles, senior

Holzschuh, senior

Losey, junior

Cox, junior

Kremer, junior

Shepard, junior

Youtesy, junior

This is just my roster, nothing official by any means.

I'm not sure who will be pitching, but they have a pretty good group to choose from. You can get some innings from most that I don't have listed as pitchers.

New coaches.

I believe they are going to be fine.

 

GO CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by dd734

Broering, LH pitcher, senior

Carrier, LH pitcher, senior

Rust, RH pitcher, senior

Vann, RH pitcher, senior

Forman,RH pitcher, senior

Fox, RH pitcher, senior

Stephen, RH pitcher senior

Rebholz, LH pitcher, junior

Jenkins, RH pitcher, junior

Teegarden, RH pitcher, junior

Franzen, RH pitcher, junior

Iles, senior

Holzschuh, senior

Losey, junior

Cox, junior

Kremer, junior

Shepard, junior

Youtesy, junior

This is just my roster, nothing official by any means.

I'm not sure who will be pitching, but they have a pretty good group to choose from. You can get some innings from most that I don't have listed as pitchers.

New coaches. I believe they are going to be fine.

 

GO CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

I think this is the key.

Camel Coaching Staff

 

Scott Schweitzer (1st Year) - Head Coach Scott Schweitzer is a 1998 graduate of Campbell County. Coach Schweitzer continued his play after graduation at Aquinas College and Kentucky Wesleyan , where he was selected to All Conference as both Starting Pitcher and Designated Hitter. Scott was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 2002 and continued through the 2005 season before "Tommy John" surgery prematurely shortened his career. Before taking over the Campbell County Baseball program, Scott guided the pitching staff at Brossart High School from 2006-2009 where he placed players from his pitching staff in collegiate baseball. Scott is currently a teacher at Campbell County Middle School.

 

" I am looking forward to coming back to my Alma Mater and giving back to our Student Athletes. It is an honor and a privilege to compete in the best District and Region in High School Baseball "

 

 

 

TJ Shelters (1st Year) - First Year JV Head Coach Shelters is a graduate of Ryle High School and continued his play at Kentucky Wesleyan.

 

Dave Franzen ( 9th Year) - Freshman Head Coach Franzen is 1981 graduate of Campbell County. Dave is entering his 9th year with the Camel Coaching staff with a total of 17 years of coaching experience. Dave also oversees Scoreboard and Time-clock responsibilities for Camel Football and Boys Basketball.

 

Eric Hill (6th Year) - Assistant Coach Hill is a 2003 graduate of Campbell County where he was a three year starter. Eric is a seven year coach, entering his sixth season on the Camel staff. Eric is currently a teacher at Campbell County Middle School.

 

Ed Rust ( 4th Year) - Assistant Coach Rust is a 1978 graduate of Brossart High School. Ed continued his play for the Northern Kentucky Norse. Ed serves as the Assistant Freshman coach and is entering his fourth season on the Camel coaching staff.

 

Joe Dean ( 1st Year) - Assistant Coach Dean is a 1978 graduate of Campbell County. Joe has 17 years of playing and coaching experience including 10 years of head coaching for the Brossart Mustang program prior to joining the Camel coaching staff.

 

Pat Roach ( 1st Year) - Assistant Coach Roach is a 1978 graduate of Campbell County. Pat was a starter for the Camels from 1976-1978 where he received "All NKAC" honors as a Second Baseman. Pat continued his playing with the US Air Force from 1979-1983. He continued his amateur playing status from 1983-1997.

I heard Broering is no longer on the team, can anyone confirm?

I heard Broering is no longer on the team, can anyone confirm?

 

The last I heard he is no longer on the team.

The last I heard he is no longer on the team.

I think you are right, he was when I posted the list. Haven't heard for sure.:confused:

When was Joe Dean "head coach" of the Brossart Mustang program? I can think back to the last several (Seither, Seiter, Rowe)...............................

When was Joe Dean "head coach" of the Brossart Mustang program? I can think back to the last several (Seither, Seiter, Rowe)...............................

 

I just copied and pasted from web site

I was at the Camels JV/Varsity scrimmage last night. There was a freshman playing JV last name was Walsh, from what i saw this kid can play. Was best player last night for JV team. Need to keep your eye out for this kid.

I was at the Camels JV/Varsity scrimmage last night. There was a freshman playing JV last name was Walsh, from what i saw this kid can play. Was best player last night for JV team. Need to keep your eye out for this kid.

 

For the Camels?

For the Camels?

 

self apparent

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.