Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Preview by the Herald Leader

Featured Replies

  • Author

Most disturbing fact.........only three Regions have never won the championship. 3rd, 9th and 15th.

  • Author

The report says the 8th Region is at Simon Kenton....that is not right is it?

yes that is correct, the 8th region is at Simon Kenton. The lady who predicted the region winners predicted that Bullitt East would win the 8th region and Bullitt East is not in the 8th region.

  • Author
yes that is correct, the 8th region is at Simon Kenton. The lady who predicted the region winners predicted that Bullitt East would win the 8th region and Bullitt East is not in the 8th region.

 

That would be a remarkable prediction then if it comes true. She also went with Manual over Marion....but that should be a really good game to say the least.

I don't know how much stock you can take in predictions when the author picks a regional champ who is not in that region.

I don't know how much stock you can take in predictions when the author picks a regional champ who is not in that region.

 

Well said.

  • Author

The author corrected the prediction of the 8th Region, just in case the above statements sound odd.

Bullitt East probably would win the 8th region???????

The big shocker here is that Manual might not make it out of region. I think Marion wins the5th, but Manual has a harder road to travel.

yes

The 7th region will be a bear!!!!!! I like Manual out of there...but I liked them last year as well and CAL won...so my opinion and a dollar will buy you a double cheeseburger at mcd's

The 7th region will be a bear!!!!!! I like Manual out of there...but I liked them last year as well and CAL won...so my opinion and a dollar will buy you a double cheeseburger at mcd's

 

The double is $1.19. the MC Double is $1.00. But I agree with you the Experienc should get them through. Saw them in Lex Catholic over the holidays and they are very quick. Mercy has given them fits though.

  • Author
The double is $1.19. the MC Double is $1.00. But I agree with you the Experienc should get them through. Saw them in Lex Catholic over the holidays and they are very quick. Mercy has given them fits though.

 

How much if I want fries with that?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.