Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Litkenhous current ranking

Featured Replies

That has everything do with strength of schedule and just being in the 7th region playing 7th region teams. It doesn't matter how many losses in their case, the system gives them credit just for playing the games.

 

PTB,you've seen Male play.I believe they are a top 20-25 team.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTB,you've seen Male play.I believe they are a top 20-25 team.

 

On certain days, Male is. On other days...not so close.

  • Author
PTB,you've seen Male play.I believe they are a top 20-25 team.

 

Seen everyone in our district up close except Collegiate.

Regardless of what region Male plays in I'm sure there are stronger teams, I mean at 11-12 it only means that they play the good teams without much success!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.