Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern/Trinity predictions (2/16)

Featured Replies

This one will be interesting as Eastern just had a tough loss at home to Ballard on Saturday.

 

Trinity has been getting the job done to date but this will be their biggest test since the LIT.

I'd be hesitant to bet against Coach Szabo's team on senior night. Though the game means nothing in terms of post-season play (Trinity will play Seneca in District), there is still a lot of pride in this team. They just seem to take care of business every game, especially at the defensive end. I was impressed with Eastern's game against the Bruins though.

 

Gonna be a close one either way. I hope the weather cooperates for these teams!

  • Author
I'd be hesitant to bet against Coach Szabo's team on senior night. Though the game means nothing in terms of post-season play (Trinity will play Seneca in District), there is still a lot of pride in this team. They just seem to take care of business every game, especially at the defensive end. I was impressed with Eastern's game against the Bruins though.

 

Gonna be a close one either way. I hope the weather cooperates for these teams!

 

Being senior night, I have to believe they will try to play this another night if they get snowed out, if Eastern agrees.

 

I can't imagine why either coach would not want to play this game to get their team battle tested for the upcoming district and region.

JCPS is closed so no game.

  • Author

Eastern already scheduled for Wed and Fri so not sure they can make this one up.:idunno:

IF these two end up making this one up, I'm going to say Eastern pulls the upset. They're bound to get over the hump sometime, and I think this is the game where it happens.

 

Eastern by 3.

My bet is Szabo will not want to reschedule.

  • Author
My bet is Szabo will not want to reschedule.

 

Actually, I think Eastern will be the problem since that would have them playing three games in four days the week before districts.

 

All Trinity has left is a game at Desales on Friday so I expect Szabo will want to play another good game and I can't imagine a better team than Eastern to play to get ready for districts.

The Trinity/Eastern game tonight has been cancelled. Because Eastern already has a game scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday) night, Trinity has scheduled a game with Iroquouis instead, at Trinity.

My bet is Szabo will not want to reschedule.

 

I agree. Why take a chance at losing his team's confidence and possible injury.

I agree. Why take a chance at losing his team's confidence and possible injury.

 

Well, like I said, he just scheduled a game with Iroquois for tomorrow night to make up for tonight's cancellation. And Iroquois is no pushover.

 

Szabo is not like that, he is not afraid of a fight and his philosophy is to play the best and be battle-tested come tourney time.

Well, like I said, he just scheduled a game with Iroquois for tomorrow night to make up for tonight's cancellation. And Iroquois is no pushover.

 

Szabo is not like that, he is not afraid of a fight and his philosophy is to play the best and be battle-tested come tourney time.

 

I stand corrected. Trinity should thrash Iroquois! Manual dismantled them a week ago by 20+ and was up over 30 points at one point in the 3rd quarter when the starters came out of the game.

 

Trinity is the team to beat in the 7th. The path to Rupp runs through Trinity!

  • Author
I stand corrected. Trinity should thrash Iroquois! Manual dismantled them a week ago by 20+ and was up over 30 points at one point in the 3rd quarter when the starters came out of the game.

 

Trinity is the team to beat in the 7th. The path to Rupp runs through Trinity!

 

I don't think Iroquois will be a pushover. Obviously Manual had a great game against Iroquois and got the momentum going their way early but I would be surprised if that would happen again if they played.

 

I think the 7th runs through Trinity or Ballard but I would not be the least bit suprised if Eastern or Manual won it.

 

I just don't think the others, Jtown, Seneca, Male , Moore can win the three tough games in a row that wil be required.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.