Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Should The Bengals Go Get?

Featured Replies

There still seems to be some concern about his health it seems like. That possibly could be a reason for why they might take a TE first.

 

What concerns about Coffman's health? I haven't heard / read anything.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What concerns about Coffman's health? I haven't heard / read anything.

 

I read somewhere the other day about there still be concerns about the injury he got in college, and still was bothering him all last year. I think it was on bengals.com that I read it at, I will try to find it.

Well if you can dream..

 

How good would Palmer...Benson...Andre Johnson/Randy Moss/Larry Fitzgerald look. :ylsuper:

 

Shoot up why stop there, up grade Palmer and Benson... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.