Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 89 Holmes 59

Featured Replies

Another good team effort by the Lady Eagles as they move to 17-6 on the year. Lauren Tibbs led the Eagles with a career night. She had 48 points and 22 rebounds both single game records for Scott HS boys and girls. Congratulations Lauren and the entire Lady Eagle team.

Wow...

 

Anyone know what specific schools Tibbs is looking at?

How tall is Tibbs, 6'4" or 6'5"?

I am guessing there were scouts in the stands again?

Wow...

 

Anyone know what specific schools Tibbs is looking at?

 

From what I have heard it is a long list of schools, very long.

 

UK Dayton Florida Notre Dame just in the last few games have visited.

I am guessing there were scouts in the stands again?

 

I believe I saw just one coach in the stands. There weren't many folks that came out to the game at all last night.

 

We'll have the game video up on our site over the weekend. We're still processing it. Pictures as well.

  • Author
I am guessing there were scouts in the stands again?

 

Head coach from Miami of Ohio was the only coach in attendance last night.

Not taking anything away from Tibbs, but Holmes is really really down. A post player for Highlands the other night had 16 points in one quarter. Good luck to the Lady Eagles the rest of the way.

Not taking anything away from Tibbs, but Holmes is really really down. .

 

I think you just did.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.