Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

bigblueinsanity

I couldn't agree with you more. Rob is smart and will totally do something like that, as long as he makes it through next week.

James is a beast and just an all around good guy, really hard not to like him.

I feel like Rupert has lost some of his passion that he had in the past.

Sugar was the obvious choice to go, they would have been dumb to vote out anyone else besides maybe Amanda.

Why Amanda?

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that there are still so many people watching, its such a good show. And they keep coming up with some new and creative ideas/challenges.

What do you all think about the Coach and Jerri thing? I could see it happening lol.

I think she'll, much like Rob, use him to her advantage. He's extremely full of himself, and pretty physically strong, just doesn't seem like the strategist that most of the others in his tribe are.

Sugar was the obvious choice to go, they would have been dumb to vote out anyone else besides maybe Amanda.

Sugar had to go. But I would consider Cirie next. She is very smart & can make people forget all about her; thereby sliding "under the radar".

Sugar had to go. But I would consider Cirie next. She is very smart & can make people forget all about her; thereby sliding "under the radar".

I thought a point Cirie made was genius. If they would have kept Sugar, she will always be the weakest link. If your on the chopping block one week it wouldn't be hard to swing votes towards her.

I wish they would have brought Rodger Bingham back. I am glad they brought back Rupert, my favorite survivor. Other than Elizabeth from season 2:ylsuper:.

I still cant remember what show Candice was on. Pearl Islands maybe? Danielle constantly griped but Im not sure how that makes her a villian.

Again, Im curious to know which ones turned them down and how far down the list they had to go to come up with people like Candace, Sugar, and Danielle.

Early speculation on spoiler sites was that Shambo was going to come back on the Heroes tribe. I was hoping for Heidi. I still fondly remember the deal that she and Jenna made for the peanut butter and chocolate and really wish CBS would have released an uncut version :D

I can't remember Danielle of Candace either one from their original appearances.

Spoiler sites have also released a boot sheet through the final 3. I'll share that with anyone that asks through PM so as not to ruin it for anyone who doesn't want to know.

One interesting tidbit of information that our pastor found that shines a different light on the show.

This show was taped at the same location as the previous show where Russell just finished as runnerup. It was taped 20 days after the previous show had finished taping.

Meaning none of the players knew anything about Russell during the taping of their show.

That is a HUGE advantage for Russell because everyone knows how the others played the game but NONE know what Russell has and did do on his season.

Coach, Boston Rob and the rest are clueless on how big of a threat Russell is.

True, but Russell also hasnt had a chance to form a relationship with any of the previous players. Cirie and Amanda have played together, as have Coach and Tyson. Those are likely alliances and Russell doesnt have that advantage

And more of a reason that he could be just kept around knowing that at any time they could vote him out. If you know there are alliances and the talk has already gone that way, you want to break those quickly and mistakeningly keep him a round.

If you have seen the show of Russell, he would be the first one to vote out because of how much of a threat he is by the way he plays.

Dumping out their water, burning the other players' clothes all to keep the camp in chaos. Find the individual immunity idol with NO CLUES

They do not know that he will do these things.

More of a reason to get rid of him early. But as we all know, that always doesnt happen

But the point is that they DON'T KNOW all of this because they didn't see his season.

I bet he gets his claws on control of the game before they figure him out.

I had thought he would be one to be voted out quickly until I was told this. Now, I bet he works his way before he is voted out quickly.

One interesting tidbit of information that our pastor found that shines a different light on the show.

This show was taped at the same location as the previous show where Russell just finished as runnerup. It was taped 20 days after the previous show had finished taping.

Meaning none of the players knew anything about Russell during the taping of their show.

That is a HUGE advantage for Russell because everyone knows how the others played the game but NONE know what Russell has and did do on his season.

Coach, Boston Rob and the rest are clueless on how big of a threat Russell is.

Don't think I can buy that....Parvati, Danielle, and one other said during last weeks episode that they know they can't trust Russell because of how he acted during his season, but they'd rather have the "devil" on their side than against them...