Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 64 UNC 54

Featured Replies

dUKe one of my new favorite teams. UK is my favorite and anyone who beats UNC. :D

Didn't I said Duke by 10 in the prediction thread?That a pretty good guess don't you think?:lol:

 

 

I don't know if you know this. However people aren't allowed to brag or say anything on here if they are right about something. At least that is what someone on here always likes to tell me. Even though everyone on here does it when they are right. :thumb:

 

(Obviously I am just kidding, and just messing with another poster on here.):D

Last night might have been the first time ever I rooted for Duke. I just want to see UNC keep losing, just to ensure that they don't make the tournament. I guess I probably will be rooting for Duke next time they play too.

1997 for UNC, 1993 for Kansas.

 

North Carolina's schedule doesn't exactly set up favorably, but not super bad either. They have N.C. State at home on Saturday, which should be a win as the Wolfpack is their lone win on the road in the ACC, and actually one of only two road wins they have ALL YEAR. They then travel to Georgia Tech which I consider a probable loss, and then they have a winnable road game against Boston College on the 20th before returning home for a tough one against Florida State. If they don't manage to win 3 of those 4, I think they'll be looking to a home game against Miami (FL) on March 2nd (after a trip to Wake Forest on February 27th) for #2000. If they only won 1 of those earlier 4, I don't think they'll get it until possibly the ACC Tournament or the NIT (or CollegeInsider.com).

 

Kansas meanwhile just won one of the two toughest games that was left on its schedule in the trip to Texas. They've got Iowa State at home on Saturday (win), Texas A&M on the road on Monday (tough but obviously winnable), then Colorado and Oklahoma at home on the 20th & 22nd. Oklahoma State on the road on the 27th, Kansas State at home on March 3rd, and a trip to Missouri on March 6th. They've won nearly 60 in a row on their home court, so I feel comfortable in saying they'll win each of those road games, as Oklahoma is the only one even approaching daunting, and the Sooners have only won one road game all year, including losses at VCU and Houston. Colorado's one road win was at Chaminade. All three teams are in the bottom of the Big 12.

 

I believe after February 22nd that Kansas will be only 1-2 wins behind UNC. It does help the Tar Heels that the frequency of games for KU slows down following that point. KU will only have 3 games left at that point, while UNC will have four, but only two I consider possible wins. Basically, the lynchpin games for UNC to me will be the trip to Boston College on the 20th and the home game against FSU on the 24th. As long as they don't lose both of those, I think they'll make 2000 before the tournaments start, because I think they'll beat N.C. State and Miami (FL). But BC is the only road game I see them having a shot at winning, so they need to defend their home court well. I don't think Kansas is going to lose another game in the Big 12, so if it comes to the postseason in the race, I think KU has them.

 

That would be pretty cool to see Kansas pass up UNC, when for awhile there before we got coach Cal it looked like UNC was going to pass us up.

I really hope UK gets to play Duke in the NCAA tourney.

 

Me too.

Dang it UNC. :irked:

 

 

RP...Duke still sucks! :lol::lol::lol:

 

Hahaha

Me too.

 

You shouldnt...

One of the worst ball games i've watched this year. I feel UNC is horrible (obviously) and Duke could beat anyone one night and lose to anyone another night. Depend WAY to much on jump shots and just seem out of sorts some times.

 

I always enjoy a Duke - UK matchup and would love to see them play in the tournament. Not because I feel UK would easily win, I just love for UK to have the opportunity to beat them. Win or lose...I'd love for them to play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.