Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs Alabama Predictions

UK vs Alabama, .. who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. UK vs Alabama, .. who wins?

    • UK
      89%
      35
    • Alabama
      10%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tonite 9 EST ESPNU

 

Tonight. UT is Saturday night.

 

Thank you guys. Thats what I was thinking and then when I looked and it said the poll for this thread closed tomorrow then it confused me.

Will it be on on any other channel but ESPNU?

Bama in a huge upset, the reason? I had tickets and couldn't go so, my luck is, thats the way things happen to me.

 

After the second half with Bama I saw Saturday, I'd say they are done for the year. They laid down and Grant looked lost in the headlights. I've never seen a coach mismanage timeouts like Anthony Grant.

Yep, I agree with you. Up by 23 on the road and you lose by 6/7. Didn't see the game only seen two all year. They have played hard and lot of their losses have been close. They play better on the road. Need a win tonite and finish strong for the NIT. They are happy with Grant, in fact they are just happy.

 

HT, where you at on the Manning thread in the Pro section?

Yep, I agree with you. Up by 23 on the road and you lose by 6/7. Didn't see the game only seen two all year. They have played hard and lot of their losses have been close. They play better on the road. Need a win tonite and finish strong for the NIT. They are happy with Grant, in fact they are just happy.

 

HT, where you at on the Manning thread in the Pro section?

 

Didn't know there was one guess I need to throw my two sense in. The thing about Grant that just amazed me is Ole Miss went on 3 significant runs in the 2nd half to change the game. Anthony Grant saved all of his timeouts but 1 for the final 2 minutes. He didn't try and break up any of the runs despite Ole Miss continually getting closer.

Big Blue 88-68

UK by 15

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.