Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County / George Rogers Clark predictions 1/31

Which team will win? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game for tonight, 1-30-10 has been rescheduled for tomorrow, Sunday 1-31-10.

JV starts at 2:30 and Varsity around 4:00.

 

Your thoughts and predictions on the #2 team Scott Co vs the #6 team GRC.

Should be a very good game but I think SC's athleticism will be too much for the red and black Cards. Scott Co is a little bit deeper than Clark Co and I think this will be the difference.

 

Scott Co: 67

Clark Co: 62

  • Author
Should be a very good game but I think SC's athleticism will be too much for the red and black Cards. Scott Co is a little bit deeper than Clark Co and I think this will be the difference.

 

Scott Co: 67

Clark Co: 62

 

Their guards worry me. Our bench is coming along. Tomorrow may be a test on how much work we need in that area.

Their guards worry me. Our bench is coming along. Tomorrow may be a test on how much work we need in that area.

 

Clark has struggled this year with teams who have good guard play (Eastern, Male, Seneca, Trinity). I think SC's quickness with Manning, Guyn, Ivey, and Jackson is going to bother the Cards some.

I bet the Cards win :lol: :ohbrother:

Flip a coin, anyone can win this one. The gaurd play from SC vs. the post play of GRC. I expect this game to be in the 70's. Is this game being boardcasted anywhere?

  • Author
Flip a coin, anyone can win this one. The gaurd play from SC vs. the post play of GRC. I expect this game to be in the 70's. Is this game being boardcasted anywhere?

 

Over our local radio. 107.7. You might check out the broadcasts for Scott Co.

  • Author
Clark has struggled this year with teams who have good guard play (Eastern, Male, Seneca, Trinity). I think SC's quickness with Manning, Guyn, Ivey, and Jackson is going to bother the Cards some.

 

Not all the time. We beat a very good Memphis team and they have the best guards we have faced all year. Daniels and Kindred have really improved since Christmas. Martin is coming along too off the bench.

GRC by 5

WHere is the game being played at?

After seeing Scott County play a few times I get a feeling that something is missing with this talented team. Not sure what it is, the talent is there, but the chemistry seems lacking. I think GRC wins this game at home. GRC 77 Scott County 68.

Not all the time. We beat a very good Memphis team and they have the best guards we have faced all year. Daniels and Kindred have really improved since Christmas. Martin is coming along too off the bench.

 

I know Clark has beaten some good teams with good guards...I was just saying that they have struggled at times against good guards.

 

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Clark Co win by around 10..

Scott Co should be able to bang with GRC at the post so that will take some wind out of their sails, inside game should be almost a wash. Jackson and Guyn will win the guard show down. If Jackson has an above average game he could make the difference.

 

Scott Co by +8

  • Author
Scott Co should be able to bang with GRC at the post so that will take some wind out of their sails, inside game should be almost a wash. Jackson and Guyn will win the guard show down. If Jackson has an above average game he could make the difference.

 

Scott Co by +8

Not so sure that the inside game is even as you say. I will give that to GRC. We need to battle the boards and stop any runouts.

 

Scott Co is the favorite in this game, but believe it will be a battle and hope GRC can pull the upset.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.