Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Pitching

Featured Replies

  • Author
Let's start with Adams SL. Jr. All-Stat last year, was SL ace thru out their tournment run. IMO is by far the best pitcher returning in the 13th region. Griffin from Clay Co., big kid with lots of power. Dad has been his coach, knows how to win period. Gilbert and Baker both hard throwers for SL lots of experience. Storms will be the sleeper this year along with Vorback, both young still have alot to learn but will be nice players by the time their seniors.

 

Much better...By the way, I thought Adams was the ace for South in their tournement run, he started in the state tournement, sectionals, and region championship...But I don't know, I'm no where near a South fan.:laugh:

Vorbeck was 2-0 in the post season last year, I don't see him as a sleeper!

  • Author
Vorbeck was 2-0 in the post season last year, I don't see him as a sleeper!

 

Me either!:idunno:

South is just loaded with quality pitching, Corbin fans should know that, we beat you every May when it comes district tournment time.

  • Author
South is just loaded with quality pitching, Corbin fans should know that, we beat you every May when it comes district tournment time.

 

After losing 10 seniors, I would find it hard to beat anybody like you did last year!:lol:

  • Author
South is just loaded with quality pitching, Corbin fans should know that, we beat you every May when it comes district tournment time.

 

By the way, weren't you just all hyped up on North Laurel, and now your saying that your apart of South Laurel?:irked:

South is just loaded with quality pitching, Corbin fans should know that, we beat you every May when it comes district tournment time.

 

South just reloads every year. They have a good baseball program.

By the way, weren't you just all hyped up on North Laurel, and now your saying that your apart of South Laurel?:irked:

 

I think all he actually did was mention 1 pitcher from NL who you quickly shot down. :confused:

  • Author
I think all he actually did was mention 1 pitcher from NL who you quickly shot down. :confused:

 

I didn't shoot him down but, I do think he blew him up way to much!!:thumb:

The team to beat this year in the 13th region is going to Knox Central with the additon of Tyler Bailey and Arron Smith to go with Justin King with the picthing they should have a pretty good rotation.

  • Author
The team to beat this year in the 13th region is going to Knox Central with the additon of Tyler Bailey and Arron Smith to go with Justin King with the picthing they should have a pretty good rotation.

 

I don't know how you think their the team to beat, I don't even know if they were 500 last year...maybe you should look more at clay,Corbin,north,and south!

The team to beat this year in the 13th region is going to Knox Central with the additon of Tyler Bailey and Arron Smith to go with Justin King with the picthing they should have a pretty good rotation.

 

Heard Bailey pitched and Knox got beat 10-0 by Middlesboro in just 5 innings tonight. Ouch.

North has been the surprise team to me this year. They won just 10 games last year, but are currently sitting at 12-5. They have a shot to make a run, but the next few games will see where they really are with Lex Cath followed by Clay Co the next night. They are getting solid innings from several different pitchers. Not one just dominating pitcher, but a pretty good group that seems to have really done what McWhorter said they did in their off season program, ... worked very hard.

  • Author
The team to beat this year in the 13th region is going to Knox Central with the additon of Tyler Bailey and Arron Smith to go with Justin King with the picthing they should have a pretty good rotation.

 

I thought Knox Central was dominate with Tyler Bailey pitching?!:idunno::lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.