Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 54 Clay County 52

Featured Replies

I'm guessing this was played at Clay Co.

 

:thumb:

 

Clay sure plays good at home:D:D

Clay Co. beat Henry Clay by 8 in Clay but lost by 20 to them in Lex. about a week later.

Is Reed back playing for the Tigers? I thought Lex. Cath would win by 20+. Congrats to Clay Co. on playing close to one of the top 10 teams in the state.

Is Reed back playing for the Tigers? I thought Lex. Cath would win by 20+. Congrats to Clay Co. on playing close to one of the top 10 teams in the state.

 

It was at Clay County.:thumb:

:thumb:

 

Clay sure plays good at home:D:D

Clay Co. beat Henry Clay by 8 in Clay but lost by 20 to them in Lex. about a week later.

 

Clay Co. does play well at home. Super homecourt advantage.

Clay Co. does play well at home. Super homecourt advantage.

 

I thought I heard from somewhere that the BBA were sending three down to officiate this game. Would this be correct? If so I would say this would take the so called home court advantage away!!!!!:D

I thought I heard from somewhere that the BBA were sending three down to officiate this game. Would this be correct? If so I would say this would take the so called home court advantage away!!!!!:D

 

You are correct. I was waiting for someone to make a remark about the officials and then make this point. :thumb:

KHSAA says final score was 64-52

 

Their scoreboard isn't always right. It had GRC winning over Montgomery Co 55-36. The correct score was 65-36. They do make mistakes.

64-52 was the final.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.