January 22, 201016 yr I don't think Marvin is a good HC, but a good DC. With that said, he did a good job this year, but I don't see a repeat next year.
January 24, 201016 yr I think a new Offensive coordinator would help Marvin's head coaching cedentials 100%. Anyone can predict there offensive plays right now .
January 24, 201016 yr Flip Saunders is the biggest choke artist in the history of the NBA. Rick Adelman would disagree with you on that!
January 24, 201016 yr I think a new Offensive coordinator would help Marvin's head coaching cedentials 100%. Anyone can predict there offensive plays right now . That falls on Marvin as much as anyone. If he can't see that changes need to be made then he's not a very good judge of coaching talent. Loyalty in coaching will often get you fired.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.