Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner vs. Campbell County Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on how these two teams might mathup?

Conner is going to have an advantage inside but Campbell Co will have to handle defensive pressure of Conner guards.

 

Conner is also going to have to handle good defensive pressure and will have to find a way to limit Jolly scoring.

 

I will take Campbell in a low scoring affair......48-44

I like the Cougars in this one. Coach Hicks has his team playing some good ball right now and I think that will continue the rest of the season.

 

Hodges and Robinson down low should be the difference.

 

Conner- 61

Campbell Co- 53

I like the Cougars in this one. Coach Hicks has his team playing some good ball right now and I think that will continue the rest of the season.

 

Hodges and Robinson down low should be the difference.

 

Conner- 61

Campbell Co- 53

 

I agree with Walter. Hicks seems to always have his teams on the rise heading into Feb/Mar. The Cougars are playing well, and finally getting healthy. Hodges and Robinson complement one another nicely. I go with Conner by 6.

Where and what time is this game?

  • Author
Where and what time is this game?

 

7:45 Friday 1/15 at Dixie High School

I'll take Campbell County in a game kept in the low 50's. Jolly will score about half of Campbell County's points.. Just like every other game.

7:45 Friday 1/15 at Dixie High School

 

Is there another game at Dixie tonight?

I like the Cougars in this one. Coach Hicks has his team playing some good ball right now and I think that will continue the rest of the season.

 

Hodges and Robinson down low should be the difference.

 

Conner- 61

Campbell Co- 53

 

If the two big boys show up it should be a Conner W.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.