Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP State Rankings 1-12

Featured Replies

Your anti-Clark county refrain is getting tired Les. Perhaps you need another windmill Don Quixote.:deadhorse:

 

Just stating a fact.

How is Warren Central still in the top 10 at 9-5? Sure, they have played a tough schedule, but a top ten team should be able to win some of these tough games.

How is Warren Central still in the top 10 at 9-5? Sure, they have played a tough schedule, but a top ten team should be able to win some of these tough games.

 

I don't know, I could've sworn that Tates Creek (#12) and Lexington Catholic (#10) were a couple of wins in tough games. I would even consider wins like Glasgow on the road and Muhlenberg County (a preseason top 20 team) solid. Losses to a nationally ranked White Station team, the #1 team in the state in Ballard (by 3), and the #8 team in the state (without 2 of their top 3 players and the other one ailing I might add). All of that other than Glasgow & Muhlenberg County without Jordan Shanklin. Hey, it's a mystery to me too.

Three of Catholics 4 losses were by 2pts or less and the fourth loss was to the number 1 team in Indiana on the road and was close till the end. Martin did not play against warren central and lost to Trinity in OT. Catholic is young but legit.

Three of Catholics 4 losses were by 2pts or less and the fourth loss was to the number 1 team in Indiana on the road and was close till the end. Martin did not play against warren central and lost to Trinity in OT. Catholic is young but legit.

 

I agree they are legit, and only young grade wise. I pretty sure Shutte and Martin are middle school redshirts (both will probably turn 19 during their senior year). They may a a few more redshirts as well. My point being they have very mature juniors with experience. I expect they will get some quality wins as the year goes on. I think part of their problem is many schools will not play them because of the public/private thing, which in my opinion is a real shame.

I believe Martin is but I think Schuette is not. They are experienced but still had a large void to fill with Sanford and Botkin leaving. The fact the public schools won't play Catholic works to their advantage. Let the kids play and keep the adults out of it and everyone would be better off

I believe Martin is but I think Schuette is not. They are experienced but still had a large void to fill with Sanford and Botkin leaving. The fact the public schools won't play Catholic works to their advantage. Let the kids play and keep the adults out of it and everyone would be better off

 

You mean the 19 yr. olds ....:D JK ...they are a solid team and don't have to wait for next year, they are legit this year.

You mean the 19 yr. olds ....:D JK ...they are a solid team and don't have to wait for next year, they are legit this year.

 

funny...

 

Lex. Cath. is a good team this year. But, this is a good example...if you took the name off the schedule/results of both Lex. Cath and Franklin Cty. and ranked them, would one be top 10 and the other unranked. I seriously doubt it.

funny...

 

Lex. Cath. is a good team this year. But, this is a good example...if you took the name off the schedule/results of both Lex. Cath and Franklin Cty. and ranked them, would one be top 10 and the other unranked. I seriously doubt it.

Not quite ... three of Franklin County's losses are to unranked teams. LexCath has lost to Warren Central, Trinity and maybe the best team in Indiana.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.